Saturday, May 1, 2010

IT'S ALL RIGHT TO......

Just follow your HEART






These are lists of things which are fine by me:

@ Laugh uncontrollably with friends at the same jokes over and over again( even if those around you don't get what's so funny).
@ Be Envious of your friends without be malicious (Sometimes I wish i was thinner and richer like some of my friends). Oh c'mon am a human 'sigh'
@ Be the first one in the line at a Buffet. BE THE LUCKY ONE :)
@ To bitch about your work to your friends and vice versa. You know neither will tell the other. Smart eh!
@ Take Away toiletry from hotel bathrooms. They are handy: My mom's patent.
@ Fall asleep watching a film in the theater! Got it from my dad- list of movies is endless where he use to sleep off to glory :)
@ Throw a tantrum, sulk, cry, they're the best ways to get what you want!!! I am trying to really work on this one coz I prefer sarcasm over this one!! Hail me :|
@ Sit around the entire house an entire day being completely useless. I am extremely lazy.
@ Follow your instincts. don't always do what is expected off you by your bosses, family, peers at work or your friends. Way to go :)
@ To say 'I don't know' or 'I have no idea' in a group discussion. No one's judging :)
@ Be extravagant sometimes- we only have one life. We all work too hard to make ends meet, so why not pamper yourself occasionally. Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee
@ Want cheesy things like flower, chocolates, love notes, candle night dinners. NO AGE bar for it ....
@ Lastly, just follow your heart knowing well that it's going to land you in trouble or just end up being broken (We all have been there, haven't we)

5 comments:

  1. personal blog.......good enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sonu (Gauri) & Anonymous Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks Happi Plzzz feel free to comment :)

    ReplyDelete